Saturday, September 26, 2009

Haul, Swatches & Review

Hey people! So recently I went to MAC and I picked up a few things from the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection. Before I show you everything, let me just to  tell you what I think. This was one of the best collections I have seen from MAC. And I know I will probably say that for a few more collections along the way. But this one was amazingly amazing. So here is what I picked up! :)


This is the first thing I got. It is the 129 blush brush, or any other thing you would like to use it for. I am very impressed with this brush. (Considering it being my first MAC face brush) It is so soft. I very well reccomend it for being your first face brush. My mom also uses this brush and she loves it as much as I do...maybe even more!





This is from the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection. It is a technakohl liner in Artistic Licsence. This as well is my first ever eyeliner from MAC. It, being my first, I am very impressed and will probably get more liners from MAC in the near future. If you want to no why I didn't get any other eyeliner from this collection, I will do so in the end.




This eyeshadow is in Haunting, and it is a Satin. This is a very good lid or color, or occasionally for crease. People have been saying that it resembels to Aquadisiac...NO. Aquadisiac is darker and way more sparkly. I don't think they look alike at all. And that is my opinion. It is a blue type color and a little close to a turquoise.





The last eyeshadow I got and last thing I got was in Crest the wave, and it is a Frost. It is a very good lid color with Haunting in the crease. I LOVE this color. I dont have any yellows from MAC, and I am very happy that this is my first. It is a pastel yellow and I adore pastels.






  (from the top) Haunting, Crest the wave e/s, and Artistic Licsence e/l

Not the best swatches but they'll do. There are SO many things in this collection, it would take forever to tell you everthing. So I will just go over the eyeshadows and eyeliners.
Here are the eyeshadows I didn't get and the reason I didn't get them:
Off the page: (frost) I actually did want this...but I didn't have enough money. Just a nice orange..and let me say, very glittery!
Maria's Mood: This color looked exactly like Dear Cupcake. Just more pigmented, so I passed. 
Purple Shower: (Satin) This color was...very pretty. Just wasn't my favorite.
Violet Trance: (Matte) I never got a chance to actually look at this color. But Im sure it was very nice.
Here are the eyeliners I didn't get and the reason I didn't get them:
I actually wanted ALL of the eyeliners. But I didn't have enough money so I got the one I wanted the most. I would have passed on the black one just because it is permanent.





Thank you for reading! TTYL.



xxoo
Cassie